The hazard horizon is bright. With Class I, II, III – Division 1 and IECEx ia Safety Certification, 115 lumens and 75 meters of spot beam distance, the Pelican™ 2315 flashlight stretches light across dark, hazardous environments without being a source of ignition.
Engineered with an aluminum core and ABS overmolded plastic, these flashlights are built for rough handling and can survive hard drops. Plus, the sturdy clip attaches to a work vest for fast access and the tail switch activates raw LED power, even when using heavy-duty work gloves.
Pelican™ 2315 – SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL
- Class I, II, III – Division 1 / IECEx ia Safety Certified
- IPX8 1m waterproof
- Full / Momentary Activation Tail Switch
- 2 AA Batteries (included)
- Integrated Clip
- Helmet mount (included)
- Built Pelican tough
- Items not in stock may be subject to minimum $25 drop ship fee from manufacturer. Please contact customer service for item availability
- Any made to order or customized product cannot be returned
- Standard product may be returned but will incur a re-stocking fee